Head of Merchant Partnership, HK & GBA (BB-92AEB)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk HK
To join a leading international bank with exposure from HK market and GBA on merchant partnership
Your new company
My client is a well known international bank expanding her HK business to GBA
Your new role
- Formulate acquisition strategy on merchant acquisition and partnership development in HK and Greater Bay Area
- Build up sustainable business model to drive revenue, value propositions and marketing campaigns
- Identify and source potential partners from all walks: retail merchant, hospitality, e-commerce, F&B, insurance, lifestyle
- Foster operation teams to ensure execution of campaigns and events in order to deliver timely marketing initiatives
- Strictly comply with company policies and regulations ensuring risk control
What you'll need to succeed
- Welcome Banking & FI background, ideally with Fin-Tech, e-payment experience
- Business development or partnership experience is a must
- Seasonal product marketing caliber with co-brand, external partnership
- With Greater China or GBA exposure is an advantage to succeed
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Miss LEE at 2230 7438 now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Job Type: Permanent Industry Banking & Financial Services Location HongKong Specialism Banking and Financial Services Pay Base HKD 90k + Performance Bonus Ref: 1173677
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Fanny Lee , the specialist consultant managing this position , located in Hong Kong
6604-06, 66/F, ICC, 1 Austin Road West, West Kowloon
Similar jobs to Head of Merchant Partnership, HK & GBA
Calling for marketing talents in the tech space to grow your career in one of the leading organisation in HK
A Leading Lifestyle Digital Media Platform is looking for a Sales Manager.
A Leading Educational Publisher is looking for a Channel Sales Manager.
Senior E-commerce and Product Manager (Beauty)
To cope with aggressive growth and expansion plan of eCommerce business
(Assistant)Sales Manager from a global leader healthcare company. Responsible for new consumer products.
calendar_today2 days ago