VICE PRESIDENT, AUDIT, ASIA PACIFIC (PRIVATE BANKING (BB-D0C68)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
Vice President, Audit, Asia Pacific (Private Banking)
- Conducts risk-based audits and continuous monitoring activities of the Bank entities in the region.
- Identifies and assesses potential risks to the business.
- Reviews the adequacy of controls established to ensure compliance with the Group Guidelines, Bank General Directives, and other bank policies, plans, local procedures, and business objectives.
- Assesses the reliability and security of financial and management information and the systems and operations that produce this information; means of safeguarding assets.
- Reviews established procedures and systems and proposing improvements.
- Assists and advises management on the prevention of fraud and defalcation, unethical practices, code of conduct, insider dealing.
- Appraises the use of resources with regard to economy, efficiency and effectiveness.
- Audits the following: KYC due diligence including money laundering controls; services and operations, equities trading platforms, hedge funds, structured products, credit and lending, regulatory compliance, sophisticated financial products.
- Aids in the preparation of reports (including annual risk assessment and development of the annual audit plan) to various levels of management and the Asia Audit and Risk Committee.
- Coordinates activities with the external auditors to facilitate effective communication, avoid duplication or timing conflicts, and achieve optimal cost effectiveness.
- Provides on-going support to the audits of other Asia Region.
- 8 to 10 years of experience in auditing with private banking or asset management background, and with emphasis in regulatory & compliance requirements
- CIA, CPA or CFE preferred
- Experience in performing financial and operational audits using a risk-based audit approach
- Strong knowledge of accounting, banking, operations, HKMA banking regulations
- Ability to identify and recommend best practices
- Excellent communication and report writing
Interested parties please send your detail resume in MS WORD format with current and expected salary through APPLY FOR THIS JOB .
All data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only & will be used strictly confidential.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Job duties As a project manager to Improve and ensure the data quality of customer information Implement data…
Job duties: Assist private trust business development with well customer services and good communication on potential clients; Maintain…
Responsibilities: Provide full spectrum of secretarial and administrative support in professional manner to Senior Management including but not…
Job duties: Promote, solicit and develop existing and new business relating to trade finance and commercial lending for…
Subscribe to our FREE Job Market News , Interview Tips & New Featured Openings.
Have a Question?
We are here to help. Email us or call +852 2877 3560
Super Corporate Consultancy Group
calendar_today12 hours ago