Data Centre (DC) Operation Engineer (BB-22F55)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
SW9427 | 05 Jan 2018 Data Centre (DC) Operation Engineer
- Manage and support Data Centre operations and equipment maintenance.
- Monitor and secure software and hardware equipment.
- Maintain accurate tape inventories including tape location.
- Assist staff with troubleshooting of server, network or other equipments installed in Data Centre and technical rooms according to instructions
- Annual physical checking of assets should be completed for all assets in our Data Centre and technical rooms.
- Higher Diploma or above in Information Technology or a related discipline.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in Data Center Operation Experience.
- Experience in Server and Tape Operation.
- Good knowledge of Data Center Operation (i.e. Patch job running, Tape Management).
- Good Knowledge of Server Operation (i.e. Support, Monitoring, Maintenance).
- Good communications of spoken and written in English and Cantonese.
calendar_today2 days ago