Programme Management, Specialist (BB-CA042)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!Manages complex projects across the group to deliver enhancements and fixes in the shortest possible while maintaining financial and quality targets.
Collaborates and influences internal and external stakeholders to achieve optimal business outcomes.
Provides detailed and executive level reporting to share progress on deliverables and achievements.
Able to prioritise tasks and organise resources to deliver to tight deadlines.
- Creation of project plans and task schedules.
- Managed Vendors and internal teams to deliver project tasks.
- Provides quality reporting to stakeholders.
- Collaborates with team members to embed continual improvement in processes.
- Can lead sprints to deliver in an Agile methodology through the grooming of task within iterations.
- Is resilient and able to work on their own initiative.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.
calendar_today20 hours ago
work AIA Group