Manager/ SM, Charities (Event Planning & Management) (BB-1DA48)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk HK
Jobs / Manager/ SM, Charities (Event Planning & Management)
Manager/ SM, Charities (Event Planning & Management)
Our client is A Major Charity Foundation in Hong Kong
- Responsible for developing and implementing all acknowledgement requirement and publicity plans as set out in the grant conditions of Trust donated projects and Trust-Initiated Projects (TIPs), and further enhance the Trust’s image, profile and voice leadership in the community.
- Collaborate with multiple divisions especially with Public Affairs and multiple external stakeholders such as NGOs, academic partners, foundations, and government partners etc.
- Work closely with Public Affairs to proactively plan and coordinate publicity matters with beneficiary organisations for Trust donated projects and Trust-Initiated Projects; devise and implement stakeholder engagement action plan to support the Trust’s initiatives
- Organise events/activities to enhance continually the information exchange and work relationships with partners organizations on the Trust initiatives
- Collaborate with internal partner teams (e.g. Public Affairs, Branding) to drive Trust related publicity matters
- Prepare reports and necessary information when required on Trust-related publicity events; leverage and deploy multiple innovative and traditional communication channels or platforms to solicit positive public opinion for the Trust
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; at least 10 years of relevant experience including preferably exposure to social welfare matters
- Passion in community affairs; ability to engage and establish rapport with stakeholder organisation personnel
- Experience in digital and brand building with creative channels
- Excellent writing proficiency (in both English and Chinese) and interpersonal/communication skills
- Strong personal drive, creativity and innovative mindset
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively for teamwork
Interested parties, please send your CV in MS Word format with an indication on present and expected salary to Mr. Lee via email at firstname.lastname@example.org , thanks!
calendar_today1 day ago