Technical Support Engineer (Government) (BB-B283B)

Found in: Neuvoo HK


SW9306 | 11 May 2017 Technical Support Engineer (Government)

  • Certificate in Computing Studies or Information Technology or equivalent issued by a recognized education institute.
  • Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist for one the following area: either Windows Server 2008 Active Directory Configuration, Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure Configuration or Application Infrastructure Configuration;
  • at least two year post qualification working experience in IT.
  • at least one year working experience as a GOA resident engineer.
  • able to read and write English and Chinese

calendar_today12 hours ago

Similar jobs

location_onHong Kong

work JobLeads

I expressly authorise the Terms and Conditions