Technical Support Engineer (Government) (BB-B283B)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
SW9306 | 11 May 2017 Technical Support Engineer (Government)
- Certificate in Computing Studies or Information Technology or equivalent issued by a recognized education institute.
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist for one the following area: either Windows Server 2008 Active Directory Configuration, Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure Configuration or Application Infrastructure Configuration;
- at least two year post qualification working experience in IT.
- at least one year working experience as a GOA resident engineer.
- able to read and write English and Chinese
calendar_today12 hours ago