Customer Data Analyst (BB-5240C)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
The leading property developer in Hong Kong is looking for a Customer Data Analyst to join their professional team in Hong Kong’s biggest property development projects.
- Report to line Manager
- Make use of different analytic approaches (i.e. advanced quantitative tools, statistical modeling techniques and data mining procedures) to drive customer insights, solve business problems, and provide actionable recommendations that drive business performance
- Provide measurement and reporting to optimize customer performance across online and offline channels, and to optimize company’s websites, social media and digital campaigns
- Other ad hoc projects as assigned
- Minimum 3 years of business experience in using web analytics or data analytics to drive business/ marketing results in retail environment, and transform data into actionable insights and recommendations
- Extensive experience as Web Analyst, using web analytics tools such as Omniture SiteCatalyst, Google Analytics etc.
- Experience in advanced analytics / data mining / predictive modeling is preferred
- Advanced Google Analytics (GA) certification or equivalent knowledge. Advanced experience in GA advanced segmentation, URL / element event tracking, custom reporting for digital campaigns. Expert-level experience with Adobe SiteCatalyst
- Experience in using web analytics methodologies, including tagging, experimentation, A/B testing, competitor and market analysis etc. to measure and optimize different digital campaigns (including PPC, SEO, email, social, display etc.)
- Tagging, tracking and reporting of A/B/multivariate optimization tests, using software such as Adobe Test & Target or Optimizely
- Experience in using different social media analytics tool (i.e. Google Analytics, Omniture, Hootsuite, Sprout Social etc.) to collect customer insight
- Experience working with online marketing and other business teams
calendar_today1 day ago