BUSINESS ANALYST (DIGITAL, WEB AND MOBILE) (BB-C3494)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
- Strong in interpretation of business goals and needs to understand and carry out user requirement and business requirement analysis.
- Defines and documents internal and external user interfaces and supports system and data requirement clarification and definition. Documenting business functional requirement and non-functional requirement
- Act as the liaison among internal stakeholders to analyse, document, communicate and validate business and system requirements for betting platform.
- Provide regular update of task and project status to BA team lead
- Provide clarification support on business requirements
- Provide coordination support to delivery manager on activities related channel requirements
- Assists BA Team Lead to provide day to day mentorship to new/junior Business Analysts
- University degree holder in Information Technology, or related disciplines.
- Around 3+ years of hands on experience in system business analyst and project management
- Knowledge of Agile and Scrum Methodologies – user stories, acceptance criteria writing, sprint planning experience, etc. for test driven or behaviour driven development approach
- Familiar with system development life cycle, change management and project management activities.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, analytical and creative problem solving skills.
- Effective negotiating, time-management and written & spoken communication skills in English with ability to present ideas in a professional manner.
If you would like to apply for this position, please click "Apply" or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more details, please contact Juan Wah on +852 2177 7577.
calendar_today5 days ago