Assistant Vice President, Digital Banking Service & Operatio (BB-34023)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
In order to apply for the selected job, you must first create a user account and your profile.
• Responsible for maintaining and implementing digital banking operations and services for different digital banking channels
• Communicate with different stakeholders to define user requirements for digital banking service and operations.
• Liaise with relevant parties to ensure proper function of digital banking services.
• Review relevant specifications and work with counterparts to confirm detailed requirements.
• Provide support on procedural design, user requirements, and functional requirement for system enhancements related to digital banking service and operations.
• Ensure UAT planning, preparation and execution are carried out properly.
• Co-ordinate with internal units to conduct staff training for changes/enhancement of digital banking operations initiatives.
• Monitor the market trend in order to keep abreast of customer needs in order to enhance digital banking service and operations.
• Maintain digital banking operation and tackle enquiries, prepare relevant MIS reporting.
• Undertake tasks assigned by line manager and department head in relation to the digital banking service/operations project.
• Degree holder in Business, Information Technology or related disciplines is preferred
• Minimum 8 years of experience in project in relation to digital banking operations
• Good knowledge in retail banking products/services and implementation trend of e-banking, digital and innovative services
• Well verse in project management or System Development Life Cycle.
• A team player with strong organizational skill and able to work under tight timeline.
• Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
calendar_today2 days ago