Manager, Digital Marketing (BB-774EC)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone’s ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what’s happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
- Execute and Manage the overall digital marketing strategy.
- Understand Cambodia’s demographics, segmentation and needs, to build overall strategy for Insurance and Value-Added Services on ‘PULSE’ to attract customers from all segments to the Prudential’s App.
- Build Lead to Cash customer journeys for customer acquisitions for health and wellness services in Prudential’s Health ecosystem provided by various digital partners
- Analyzing key customer and business insights and applying strategic planning to create experiences that effectively engages industry audiences at each stage of the buying journey.
- Develop Content strategy to engage and generate activity daily on the App.
- Build Partners Reward Program and On-Board partners for the digital customers.
- Prepare and evaluate the reports of digital marketing campaign's overall performance.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting the current practice and explore improvement practices
- Marketing related communications to various stakeholders.
- MA in Marketing, Digital technologies or similar relevant field
- 4+ years of Digital Marketing experience and 1+ years of experience in a Marketing Strategy Role
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Ability to see the big picture and execute at scale, leveraging data, testing, and iterating quickly. Must be able to turn data into strategic recommendations.
- Ability to strike the right balance between strategic, execution, and creative.
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Self-directing and agile, with the ability to quickly pivot strategies, as needed
- Development and delivery of a marketing and social strategic plan, quality of output, audience engagement, the meeting of bespoke KPIs and analytics
- D2C and B2B Marketing experience is essential
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Knowledge of latest developments within technology
Prudential plc is an Asia-led portfolio of businesses focused on structural growth markets. The business helps individuals to de-risk their lives and deal with their biggest financial concerns through life and health insurance, and retirement and asset management solutions. Prudential plc has 20 million customers and is listed on stock exchanges in London, Hong Kong, Singapore and New York.
We are proud to be one of the 380 companies across 11 sectors included in the 2021 Bloomberg Gender Equality Index. The reference index measures gender equality across five pillars: female leadership and talent pipeline, equal pay and gender pay parity, inclusive culture, sexual harassment policies, and pro-women brand. Our inclusion in this global index is testament to our commitment to nurturing diverse talent. #BloombergGEI. https://www.bloomberg.com/gei
Prudential plc is not affiliated in any manner with Prudential Financial, Inc., a company whose principal place of business is in the United States of America or with the Prudential Assurance Company, a subsidiary of M&G plc, a company incorporated in the United Kingdom.
Manager, Content and Community Marketing
calendar_today4 days ago