Deputy Head of Internal Audit (Banking) (BB-A08CC)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk HK
Our client, a reputable bank in Hong Kong, is looking for suitable candidate to fill the above position:
Main Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Lead and perform internal audit assignments in accordance with the auditing standards
- Identify control weaknesses, and provide feasible recommendation for improvement
- Participate in projects and provide professional advice to business units and management
- University graduate in Accounting or related discipline.
- Qualified accountant with at least 10 years' relevant experience in sizable banking and financial institutions.
- Strong knowledge in banking services and operations, particularly in treasury and investment products
- Self-motivated and detail oriented
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese (including Putunghua)
Interested parties please forward your CV in word format with current and expected salary to email@example.com
calendar_today2 days ago