Overseas Institutional Sales (BB-05EDC)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium HK
1. Develop overseas institutional clients in North America, Europe, and the Middle East, etc.
2. Maintain and deepen institutional clients’ relationship and responsible for the fund raising result.
3. Arrange all kinds of market activities including roadshow, teleconference, etc.
4. Provide professional consultation and service for institutional clients, answer client’s enquiries.
1. Bachelor degree or above in finance, economics and other related disciplines, with solid academic foundation in finance and economics.
2. 5-10 years’ track record of proven capability to raise capital from overseas institutional investors including Insurance Funds, Sovereign Wealth Funds and Pension Funds. Also, experience covering Fund of Funds or Family Offices will be a plus.
3. Familiar with fund raising process and have a deep understanding of the financial market.
4. Detail-oriented, fast learner and can work under pressure.
5. Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
6. Excellent in written and oral English, fluent in Mandarin.
calendar_today1 day ago
work https://neuvoo.com/img/logos/talent-nexus-efinancialcareers-hk.png?empname=GaoTeng Global Asset Management Limited