Associate Director, Asset Liability Management (BB-A5612)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium HK
Description:Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
This role is to support the development and application of our Strategic Asset Allocation (SAA) and Asset-Liability Management (ALM) framework across the Group.
- Support the roll-out of SAA review framework across the Group and business units
- Coordinate with business unit stakeholders (CFO, CIO, CRO, Chief Actuary) on SAA reviews, providing direct support or guidance on SAA analysis, assist in the preparation of proposed changes to governance committees, as well as ongoing SAA monitoring
- Support the development of SAA policies, process and analytical tools, and the implementation across business units
- Analyse ALM positions for Group and business units; recommend solutions to mitigate risks to reduce uncertainty of returns and improve the stability of capital positions.
- Work closely with Risk and Investment functions to develop the existing framework and process; support ad-hoc requests on ALM initiatives
- Assist in developing financial models to set out asset-liability management solutions and investment strategies, be a key participant in the evaluation and implementation of proposed solutions / strategies, and report to relevant governance committees
- 6 to 10 years insurance and/or investment industry experience, experience with ALM modelling/investment management an advantage
- Actuarial and / or investment qualification, or other relevant designations
- Experience and knowledge in financial and regulatory reporting, economic and regulatory capital bases desirable
- Experience or knowledge in asset management, derivatives, financial or quantitative modelling is a plus
- Proficient command of spoken and written English
- Ability to work with technical and non-technical teams
- Proactive and attentive to detail
- Strong project management skills and ability to work independently
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.
calendar_today1 day ago
work https://neuvoo.com/img/logos/talent-nexus-efinancialcareers-hk.png?empname=AIA Company Limited