菜鸟 Cargo Business Director Cargo (BB-5F5B3)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk HK
• Lead and manage all operational, business development and strategic planning activities
• Budget owner of the cargo business in the logistics centre
• Develop and deliver the strategy in line with corporate objectives
• Be accountable for the KPIs regarding the customer satisfaction, service delivery and commercial related scopes
• Organize and prepare the reports to shareholders and top management at essential project milestones.
• Build strong business relationships with customers, shareholders, business partners and strategic stakeholders.
• Negotiate with customers and business partners in all aspects of contract management and agreements
• Be the important and closer partners to other team members in offering timely input and professional advice regarding the requirements and expectations of cargo service delivery
• Identify industry trends, legislative and economic factors that have potential impact to existing service to make recommendations for business solutions and/or action plans
• Be innovative and promote the introduction of new processes & product enhancements
• Develop marketing plans and related materials for the implementation of business promotion activities
• Supervise and coordinate with all internal or external project team members in ensuring the delivery and implementation of assigned project in accordance with agreed schedule.
• Ensure team effectiveness and efficiency, and work with HR to support people development, staff performance management etc.
• University graduate or equivalent, advanced degree in related field is advantageous
• Familiarity with Hong Kong air cargo, air transportation, express or logistics market ecosystem and development, and with global exposure is an advantage.
• 12+ years of experience in the air cargo, freight forwarding or logistics industry with a minimum of 5 years’ management level experience in leading and developing team
• Proven track record in strategic project planning, operational management and business development
• Strong leadership qualities and excellent business acumen
• Excellent communication, presentation, networking and interpersonal skills
• Self-motivated and open-minded personality
• Innovative mind and willing to face challenge (can-do spirit)
• Strategic thinking, customer centricity
• Strong in people management and collaborative team player
calendar_today2 days ago