Associate Director- Compliance (BB-DEFC7)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium HK
Our client, a top tier Chinese Investment Bank, is looking for an Associate Director in their Compliance and primarily focus in AML but not limited to regulatory and general compliance tasks. This incumbent will be reported to Head of Compliance directly.
- Assess and implement new AML/CFT regulations, policies and procedures.
- Review and investigate suspicious transactions with escalation and reporting to management and JFIU as necessary.
- Review policies, procedures, proposals and documents for compliance issues
- Maintain correspondences with compliance functions
- Advise business functions of compliance issues relating to their work
- Provide advice and guidance on compliance queries, and conduct compliance checks and reviews
- Assisted the Head of Legal & Compliance with drafting and updating the Group's policy and procedures for anti-money laundering and counter terrorist financing (AML / CFT), Client Due Diligence (CDD), Chinese Wall and Wall Crossing, and anti-bribery and corruption (ABC), and employee training material.
- Handle queries and requests from audit and regulators
- Participate in AML-related projects
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- Minimum 8 years' relevant experience in AML/ KYC and/ or compliance from investment banking environments
- Familiar with SFO
- Candidates from regulatory bodies (e.g. HKEx, SFC) will have advantage
- Good command of both Chinese and English (including spoken Mandarin)
Strong communication and interpersonal skills
calendar_today2 days ago
work https://neuvoo.com/img/logos/talent-nexus-efinancialcareers-hk.png?empname=ConnectedGroup Limited