Wealth Management - Fund Sales Specialist – Assistant Vice P (BB-47367)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk HK
Wealth Management - Fund Sales Specialist – Assistant Vice President
Job ID:R0116021 Listed: 2021-02-10
Location: Hong Kong
Details of the Division and Team:
Deutsche Bank’s Wealth Management business is one of the largest wealth managers worldwide. We offer our clients a broad range of traditional and alternative investment solutions, as well as comprehensive advice on all aspects of Wealth Management. As a trusted partner of wealthy individuals and entrepreneurs, family offices and foundations, we create lasting value for clients. We specialize in developing bespoke solutions for our clients around the world, for instance wealth planning across successive generations and international borders, asset management with individual risk management, loans and deposits. All this is possible thanks to our global network, our many years of experience and our close collaboration with the Corporate Bank, Investment Bank and DWS. We aim to become a highly competitive global wealth manager by combining financial strength and stability with trustworthy partnership and forward-thinking in order to build sustainable and beneficial client relationships. As a growth business for Deutsche Bank, we contribute towards building a more balanced, less capital intense and stable business model for the bank.
What we will offer you:
A healthy, engaged and well-supported workforce are better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. That’s why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and wellbeing at its center.
You can expect:
- Comprehensive leave benefits
- Flexible working arrangements
- 20 days of annual paid leave, plus public holiday and flexible working arrangements
Your key responsibilities:
Managed Investments Specialist covering a range of managed investments products including ETFs,
Mutual funds, hedge funds and private equity funds. The specialist will work closely with investment and client advisors to provide managed investment solutions for clients.
This includes assessing product needs, creating fund-solutions / positioning along with regular follow-on updates. The objective is to increase partnership with investment and client advisors through idea generation, implementation and after-sales support so as to increase managed investments penetration. In addition to the sales function, the specialist will be involved in product management and the maintenance of the Asia funds platform.
Your skills and experience:
- At least 5 years of asset allocation / advisory experience is required
- Excellent product knowledge in managed investments products including ETFs, mutual funds, hedge funds and private equity funds
- Native Mandarin speaker / fluency in business Mandarin required as this role covers the Greater China Region
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent in finance or related discipline
- The specialist will need to be able to work independently and multi task within a matrix environment with multiple stakeholders (both internal and external). They should possess strong interpersonal skills and a keen desire to excel.
How we’ll support you:
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
About us and our teams:
Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. Click here to see what we do.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Deutsche Bank.
calendar_today2 days ago