Finance AVP / Associate - Top-tier PE Fund Manager (BB-4F8F4)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium HK
- Assist in managing the Financial accounts for the Private Equity Group with Cayman Islands domiciled Funds, including the Fund’s SPV investment vehicles set up in different countries
- Overseeing the Funds and the Fund’s SPV quarterly accounts and Annual Financial Statements working closely with the Fund’s independent Fund Administrator and auditors in the various jurisdictions
- Managing the accounting control sheets for each investment to monitor cash flows, NAV and IRRs for each investment.
- Calculate the Fund’s overall Gross and Net IRR, preferred return and carried interest.
- Maintain the Generally Partner capital accounts and work with eth Independent Fund Administrator on the allocation on the carried interest.
- Partner with the investment team to produce the Fund’s quarterly valuation notes and client updates.
- Manage the financial reporting and Tax filings for all the Funds and the Fund’s SPV
- Manage the control over the group numerous bank accounts and produce management reports to facilitate treasury management of the Fund cash balances.
- Understanding the investments terms and latest status.
- Participating in quarterly valuation process and contributing to the valuation committee in terms of valuation methodology, approach adopted and detailed calculation check.
- Participate in the valuation committee meetings and able to discuss and analyse investment valuation details with investment teams, auditors and valuation committee members
- Qualified Accountant with 3-5 years of Fund Audit experience in PE fund would be ideal
- Fluent in Chinese & English
calendar_today1 day ago
work https://neuvoo.com/img/logos/talent-nexus-efinancialcareers-hk.png?empname=One Arrow Consulting