VP Corporate Finance (BB-827FB)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium HK
- Promote Corporate Finance, loan and fees income products, and deposit taking services to large size corporate customers.
- Maintain the quality of loan assets portfolio.
- Develop new business and maintain business growth.
- Lead and coach a Marketing team by assigning appropriate manpower and leverage the team members' strengthen in handling different business sectors to achieve the business targets and other KPls. Cross sale other products is essential.
- Keep abreast with the market information and report to Management for taking appropriate business decision.
- Identify business opportunities and customer potential, formulate promotion strategies, turn the prospects into solutions to meet the business objectives, and handle portfolio management.
- Maintain good asset quality and minimize portfolio delinquency ratio. Take effective post drawdown monitoring steps on customers. Regular review on customers' performance. Take prompt actions against problem accounts and cooperate with relevant department to take appropriate actions and recovering the arrears as much as possible.
§ Degree holder with finance/ accounting background and knowledge in computer system
§ Min 10 years marketing experience in Corporate finance in banking with 3 years in managerial level.
§ Good knowledge in various commercial and banking products
§ Strong network with Commercial and Corporate customers
§ Strong financial statement interpretation & credit analysis skills
calendar_today1 day ago
work https://neuvoo.com/img/logos/talent-nexus-efinancialcareers-hk.png?empname=Morgan McKinley