Manager, Digital Marketing - Customer Experience and Strategic Marketing (BB-06975)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk HK
Manager, Digital Marketing - Customer Experience and Strategic Marketing
- Manager, Digital Marketing - Customer Experience and Strategic Marketing
Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
The customer is the focus of everything we do, and millions of end users rely on our products and services daily. We believe in the value of empowering Digital Marketers with the resources to enhance and achieve our digital performance objectives for the future of our business, which is why we need you.
Manulife Digital Marketing is seeking a forward-thinking Digital Marketing Manager who is capable in helping to drive the tactical execution that supports the vision and strategy of Manulife’s Digital Marketing. This is a hands-on role for a creative and analytical marketing management professional.
What motivates you?
- You curious about staying on top of new trends, understanding evolving digital landscape, trying out new approaches
- You obsess about customers, listen, engage and act for their benefit
- You think big, with curiosity to discover ways to use your agile mindset and enable business outcomes
- You thrive in teams, and enjoy getting things done together
- You take ownership and build solutions, focusing on what matters
- You do what is right, work with integrity and speak up
- You share your humanity, helping us build a diverse and inclusive work environment for everyone
We are looking for someone with:
- University degree or above with major in Business
- 7 years’ relevant working experience in integrated marketing / digital marketing
- Experience and knowledgeable in Digital Media and Web Analytics
- Experience and knowledgeable in Web and App development
- Excellent command of written English and Chinese
- Highly effective communication skills
- Highly motivated, proactive, collaborative, independent, analytical and detail-minded
On the job you will:
- Webmaster of Manulife company website
- Implement digital media marketing campaigns to support the Manulife Brand and Marketing strategy
- Ensure collaboratively work with cross function teams, including but not limited to Product, IT, Legal and Compliance to effectively execute digital marketing projects
- Collaborate with digital production house / creative / media agencies and to ensure timely and quality implementation of campaign
Our commitment to you:
- Our mission; to be a part of making Decisions Easier and Lives Better
- A leadership team dedicated to your growth and success
- A bold ambition and set of goals to be a leader in driving transformation in our industry
- Our best. Every day
Learn more about opportunities with us at jobs.manulife.com
If you are ready to unleash your potential, it’s time to start your career with Manulife/John Hancock.
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people make their decisions easier and lives better. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we operate as Manulife across our offices in Canada, Asia, and Europe, and primarily as John Hancock in the United States. We provide financial advice, insurance, and wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2019, we had more than 35,000 employees, over 98,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving almost 30 million customers. As of March 31, 2020, we had $1.2 trillion (US$0.8 trillion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made $30.4 billion in payments to our customers. Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 155 years. We trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to attract, develop and retain a workforce that is as diverse as the customers we serve and to foster an inclusive work environment that embraces the strength of cultures and individuals. We are committed to fair recruitment, retention and advancement and we administer all of our practices and programs based on qualification and performance and without discrimination on any protected ground.It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request any accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
Stay connected. Learn about upcoming opportunities with Manulife / John Hancock.
calendar_today1 day ago