Director, E-commerce, Luxury Skincare Brand (BB-8FABC)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
Director, E-commerce, Luxury Skincare Brand
Ref #: D11207
Business Services, Digital, eCommerce, Retail, Watch & Jewellery
Director of eCommerce will manage the global ecommerce business and deliver sales for a luxury skincare brand, which includes E-commerce, Core and Branding Sites, as well as all retailer web sites where the brand's products are sold.
This person will be responsible for online marketing, merchandising, user experience, product development, and site operations. The Director will oversee a team responsible for the day-to-day online operations relating to ecommerce with oversight responsibility for operating metrics and key performance drivers such as conversion, qualified traffic and opt-ins, new buyers, repeat buyers, sales, average order and units per order
Strategy and Sales Goals
1. Build seasonal ecommerce strategy and ensure all projects support the brand strategy and contribute to brand .com and reatailer .com growth
2. Lead business analysis of all programs and establish programs to drive continuous improvement
3. Research industry trends, seeking opportunities to bridge gaps in business objectives and push business forward.
4. Provide leadership and direction to a team on all aspects of the brand online and effectively manage workload, vendors, and all projects.
5. Initiate strategic enhancements/upgrades with business systems and workflow that will improve process and efficiency.
1. Oversee budget for key programs (Program development, Promotions, Retailers sites, Email and Marketing, Search and Affiliate) to maximize opportunities and ROI.
2. Manage daily sales calendar and monthly sales forecasting.
3. Support Vice President with analysis of key business metrics and site performance.
4. Calculate ROI for each program and make recommendations based on results to increase sales, opt-ins, Average Order Size (AOS), Average Unit Sale (AUS), and repeat purchases.
5. Communicate reporting and analysis with key stakeholders to share pertinent leanings.
Onsite Marketing & Promotions
1. Develop and implement the seasonal online marketing calendars to marry the offline marketing initiatives. Create online only content and events throughout the seasons which enable a best of breed experience for the consumer while meeting/exceeding the weekly sales plan. Develop and manage the advertising and promotions budget for all such programs. Lead team in executing seasonal vision from concept to launch.
2. Promote and execute best of breed online user experience methodologies that drive engagement and conversion.
3. Promote and execute quality assurance testing in order to minimize customer service issues and time to market.
4. Execute all legal elements - negotiations, contracts, etc.
5. Work with Brand Operations to take advantage of cost efficiencies for marketing and promotional programs. Oversee all promotional product forecasts.
6. Work closely with Marketing, Public Relations, Special Events and Sales to optimize offline advertising and partner relationships in order to drive online awareness and increase opt-ins and revenue.
7. Partner with Online Inventory Planning to maintain appropriate sell through and merchandising of limited life items and forecasting of new product launches.
Retention and Acquisition Marketing
1. Oversee email marketing and acquisition marketing programs and communication strategy.
2. Ensure online marketing strategy support overall website and brand strategy.
3. Approve email calendar and segmentation.
4. Responsible for SEM, SEO, Affiliate, and re-messaging programs.
5. Develop new acquisition programs to drive awareness, engagement, and new customers to official website.
6. Forecast and deliver on volume, costs, and revenue targets for all acquisition programs.
• Oversee total retailer .com business and relationships where all the brand's products are sold.
• Develop strategy to drive retailer sales and marketing programs to support the online and brand strategy.
• Work with retailer to continuously improve the branded customer experience.
Integration with Brand Digital Marketing Programs
• Oversee and support integration for Brand Digital Marketing programs
• Collaborate and lead brand digital marketing initiatives and integration to main site
• Oversee planning & support for optimal site exposure to elevate program for best interaction and consumer engagement
• Provide guidance as needed on special projects and site features to build brand awareness or support external web programs
- Must have a proven track record of 10+ years of database, direct and online marketing including at least 5-7 years in a commercially minded role. eCommerce or catalog experience strongly preferred.
- Must have a proven track record in running a successful ecommerce business that demonstrated significant year over year growth.
- Must be able to translate offline brand vision to the online channel and execute strategies that lead the company consistently towards that vision. Must mirror the values and positioning of the brand at all times.
- Strong skills in strategy and planning, budget and P&L management, merchandising and marketing, and vendor selection and management.
- Proven leadership and team management skills derived from having direct responsibility for building and managing a cohesive, high-performing team.
- Ability to identify, communicate and inspire an organization around the next generation of ecommerce experience to dramatically grow the business, and be able to work through tough issues and overcome challenges while maintaining good relationships.
- Needs to be a creative thinker and problem solver, thrive in fast paced environment, prioritize and oversee multiple projects at once, have attention to detail and work well with cross functional teams.
- Big-picture thinker and experience in a dynamic, high-growth environment.
- Strong analytical and project management skills with the ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to communicate complex ideas and processes in a simplified manner.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel.
- BA/BS required, MBA preferred.
- Asia work experience preferred
- Ability to read and write Mandarin a plus
Please email your resume (include your current & expected package) to firstname.lastname@example.org
calendar_today1 day ago