Test Analyst (Insurance) (BB-20D60)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk HK
• Involved as a part of QA team right from test planning to test closure of the project.
• Assist with or where appropriate take responsibility for test delivery and management of test resources, pipeline, status reporting, test plans, cases, results, test readiness reviews, post-implementation reviews
• Creation & Review of Testing Artifacts ranging right from Test Plan through Test completion report.
• Ensure that all system tests are successfully completed and documented and all problems are resolved
• Ensure all testing activities are organized and conducted according to defined process and policy
• 4- 7 years of strong experience in identifying, writing, and executing test cases mandatory.
• Experience in UAT and SIT3. Mobile App testing(preferred)
• Insurance domain knowledge is an added advantage
• The ability to work and team effectively with clients and offshore team across geographies
• Fluency in English & Cantonese
calendar_today1 day ago