Assistant Vice President (BB-1818E)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
Our client is a logistics service provider. They have been delivering trusted and reliable service for over 160 years. Nowadays, they are leading in eCommerce logistics and providing innovative mail and logistics solutions around the world.
This role is responsible for China customer accounts' daily management. In addition, this role will be expected to provide on-site leadership to the local team.
· Maintain and grow the existing business relationship with existing customers. At the same time, develop new business opportunities with existing and new customers.
· Provide management and function as an on-site leader to the local team
· Contiguously improve processes and team performance
· Work with internal stakeholders/departments to lead the onboarding of new customers.
· Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of 5 years' experience in the areas of business development, sales and account management.
· Previous experience in China Market is a must, with excellent English and Chinese communication skills
· Experience on team management, with ability to motivate others.
· Knowledge of supply chain industry or supply chain operations is preferred
calendar_today1 day ago