Strategy and Transactions – Financial Services – Transactions and Corporate Finance – Transaction Diligence - Manager / Senior Manager (BB-B67BE)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium HK
The Strategy and Transactions (SaT) teams in Asia Pacific has been providing market leading services to clients across Greater China, ASEAN and Oceania for over 20 years. We support EY clients in the region and globally throughout the transaction lifecycle and have helped EY clients create deal value and manage transaction risks. Similar to all service lines in the EY organization, SaT operates with financial services sector focused teams and another broad industry teams.
FSO SaT focus on serving clients in the banking, insurance, asset management and fintech sectors, which are highly regulated segments bringing more sector specific training and exposures. In this role you will have exposure to different sub-service lines in SaT.
Transactions and Corporate Finance (TCF) covers 3 sectors including Transaction Diligence (TD), Valuation, Modeling and Economics (VME) and Lead Advisory. Transaction Diligence (TD) advises clients on buy-side and sell-side financial and operation due diligence. We work closely with Strategy and Transactions sub-service lines and competencies, and other EY service lines to provide seamless, highly integrated due diligence to EY clients.
Our Transaction Diligence team specializes in providing due diligence services and deal structuring advice on investing in the Greater China region, as well as joint ventures and M&A to global and regional clients across a wide range of sectors.
Your key responsibilities:
- Supervise a team to perform detailed analysis on financial information to identify possible deal breakers and potential opportunities.
- Providing financial due diligence services to merger and acquisition deals conducted by various financial and corporate buyers.
- Analyzing the target's business drivers, quality of earnings, quality of assets and key deal issues.
- Responsible for engagement planning, preliminary review of deal structure.
- Work closely with clients, targets and other professionals in the legal, tax, management consulting and valuation fields.
- Help develop project leads, hire and train junior staff.
What we look for
To qualify for the role you must have
We’re looking for people with functional knowledge in the following areas:
- University graduates with a minimum of 5 years of professional audit experience in Big 4, preferably with previous due diligence exposure.
- CPA qualified
- Familiar with international generally accepted accounting practice
- Strong analytical, presentation and report writing skills.
- Able to identify business opportunities and contribute to the Firm's practice through proactive interactions with clients' senior management.
- Ability to assist with proposals and other business development efforts
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese (fluency in Mandarin is a must).
- Traveling within the PRC is required.
What working at EY organization offers
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
calendar_today1 day ago
work https://neuvoo.com/img/logos/talent-nexus-efinancialcareers-hk.png?empname=Ernst & Young