User Experience (UX) Architect (BB-34133)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
Major media company in Hong Kong with strong digital focus
• Interact directly with users through user centered design techniques including observational research, interviews, and concept testing to uncover needs, learn about user behavior and explore design concepts.
• Analyze and synthesize research findings and create experience frameworks such as personas, journeys, scenarios, and user flows.
• Evangelize and demonstrate user needs through TCE (Total Customer Experience) as the primary source for shaping design improvements.
• Translate visionary ideas or requirements into thoughtful and compelling design concepts and work with design teams to muck up both low and high-fidelity prototypes.
• Test working hypotheses with users through usability testing of wireframes and clickable prototypes, document findings and make design recommendations.
• Create UX documentation (user flows, prototypes, user interface design specifications) to communicate concepts and designs to internal partners.
• Participate in the definition and maintenance of user interface guidelines and design patterns with engineers and development and socialize to product teams
• Lead a substantial portion of product experience design where pathways are not always obvious.
• Strong UX design experience and knowledge with minimal 4-5 years of consumer product UIUX design across multiple platforms, including Mobile, Tablet, Website, etc.
• Strong proficiency with UX methods: heuristic evaluation, stakeholder interviews, multivariate testing, focus groups, personas, scenarios and customer journeys, card sorting, etc.
• Ability to employ pragmatic and effective approaches to UX.
• Keen understanding of usability principles, web and mobile standards, UI patterns and their application. Experience using analytics data to inform design decisions.
• Prior experience in digital entertainment or online video platform is a strong plus.
• Excellent hands-on experience with most aspects of the product user experience design
• Superb written, verbal, and presentation skills, with the ability to seamlessly communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Fluent in both Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin) and English.
• Self-motivated, passionate, responsible and good team player.
calendar_today5 hours ago