E-Commerce Merchandising Associate (BB-7DF77)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
Founded in 2014, Linjer is a design studio with a goal of making it easier for people to invest in long-lasting, quality products. ("Linjer" means "lines" in Norwegian -- we have Scandinavian roots.) We started Linjer because we were fed up with choosing between unsustainable fast fashion products and overpriced luxury goods. We love quality but don't love overpaying for logos, so we convinced the suppliers of luxury brands to work with us and produce products of our own design. We sell only on our website, which allows us to sell our products (currently jewelry, bags and watches) for a fraction of the price of traditional luxury brands. We love minimalist design and want to make our customers feel great, all while minimizing our harm to the environment.
We are seeking an E-Commerce Merchandising Associate to help manage our online storefront (our webshop), manage content production, and plan and execute on our merchandising and promotional activities across various channels.
This position is a full-time position in Hong Kong.
What makes this an exciting opportunity?
- We're a small company that is extremely agile and moves quickly. You'll see what a successful startup looks like from the inside
- You'll get to see what an efficient e-commerce operation looks like from the inside
- You'll be reporting to on one of the founders (a former management consultant and Forbes Under 30 honouree)
What You'll Do
- Manage and execute on our merchandising calendar, working with other team members to ensure that promotions and new product launches are communicated across various channels
- Continually monitor website performance and propose improvements in design, content and experience
- Upload and publish new products and content to the website
- Build and optimize Linjer’s email content, cadence, and segmentation strategy for all promotional, triggered, and transactional emails
- Create content (both visual + copy) for various marketing channels: email, SMS, Facebook/Instagram, Google and Pinterest
- Content production:
- Coordinate the production of photo and video content with external providers
- Crop and retouch images as necessary (you'll receive training for this)
- Coordinate the translation of all content for website/email and ads
Who You Are
- We are open to recent graduates as well as applicants with work experience
- Native or near-native English speaker with excellent writing skills, and perfect spelling and grammar
- You’re tech-savvy and can learn new software with ease
- You have an eye for design and aesthetics
- You have EXTREMELY high attention to detail and are good at following processes
- You share the passion and values of our brand
- You thrive in a high growth environment and enjoy a startup team culture
If you have never received training in writing a cover letter before, please search online for guidelines on how to write a cover letter. We take cover letters very seriously!
Powered by JazzHR
calendar_today13 hours ago