Associate Director %26 Branch Head (BB-F9095)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It%26#39;s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We%26#39;re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
Strive to maximize branch profitability by achieving the committed targets, devising and implementing strategies, developing new business opportunities of the selected segments, namely the Priority Banking, Personal Banking, general mass market, managing the sales, service and operations activities of the branch.
Strong emphasis on outserving our customers to maximise customer experience.
The Role Responsibilities
Projection of a positive image
- Maintain appearance of staff / facilities
- Provide well managed, competent / customer-oriented staff
- Participate in community affairs in catchment area
- Manage and maintain a team of top-quality RMs and support staff to gain the perception of having the best PrB personnel in the market
- Acquire new business through marketing/solicitation effort
- Expand on existing customer relationships
- Refer potential customers to other units
- Target allocation for individual sales, counter sales and bulk deal sales
- Daily activity plan for branch sales on customer contact, follow-up calls, localised DM etc
- Weekly meeting to review past week result, plan and set focus for coming week
Customer account servicing
- Provide accurate transaction, services within efficient guidelines
- Provide account maintenance support
- Customer retention
- Provide top quality service to customers
Customer information and assistance
- Provide financial services information
- Solve customer problems/queries
- Manage costs
- Generate revenue through sales volume, customer acquisition, retention, relationship enhancement and new market segment penetration
- Create a positive and energetic working environment
- Build a strong and capable working team
- Develop staff for succession plan with the support of HR
- Ensure all security measures are in place
- Ensure compliance of Management Manual, Operating Manuals and Bank%26#39;s laid down procedures
- Comply with all applicable money laundering prevention procedures and, in particular, report any suspicious activity to the Unit Money Laundering Prevention Officer and line manager
- Comply with all relevant policies and procedures covering regulatory, local and group requirements
Compliance and Risks
- To ensure that control procedures outlined in various BOCs or Procedure Manuals are fully implemented, and ensure staff compliance with the same.
- To comply with the control requirements in the laid down procedures or Manual relevant to job responsibilities.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our . We welcome conversations on flexible working.
calendar_today21 hours ago
info Full time
work Standard Chartered