buying manager (e-commerce) (BB-EC3C4)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
buying manager (e-commerce) in Hong Kong
about the company.
Our client is a leading e-commerce platform founded and headquartered in Hong Kong. This is a new headcount. They are looking for high calibre candidates to join their fast growing team.
about the job.
As a Merchandising Manager, you will be responsible for
- Driving and implementing business strategies for the food and beverage category
- Maintaining busiess partnership and liaising with vendors on terms and costs
- Achieving sales targets and working closely with marketing team
- Carrying out store visits for market opportunities and preparing sales report
- Establishing effective promotion plans to maximize business profits
- Keeping abreast with the current market trends
- Degree holder
- Minimum 4 years of related work experience t a fast-moving working environment
- Excellent supplier management and interpersonal skills
- Good command of spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Candidates who have less experience will be considered as AM
- 5 Days Work
- Discretionary Bonus
- Medical and Dental
- Fast Track Promotion
- Competitive Salary Package
Tuesday, 2 February 2021 Hong Kong Permanent hk$ 55,000 - hk$ 85,000 per year
about the company. Our client designs stunning fashion pieces that every woman believe owning a piece of the work is something that she can cherish forever and it's what makes the ...
Friday, 22 January 2021 Hong Kong Permanent hk$ 28,000 - hk$ 32,000 per month
about the company. Our client has decades of history in food distrubting and importing. They offer service including sourcing, storage, quailty control, food processing, sales and ...
Tuesday, 19 January 2021 Hong Kong Permanent hk$ 25,000 - hk$ 70,000 per month
about the company. A European luxury label with strong presence in the RTW and Leathergoods sector is expanding their business in Hong Kong. They have stores in all prime ...
calendar_today12 hours ago