Account Management Team Leader (BB-11ADD)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
RM is the leading supplier of technology and resources to the education sector, supporting schools, teachers and pupils across the globe - from pre-school to higher education – including examination boards, central governments and other professional institutions.
We’re on the lookout for an Account Management Team Leader to join our Sales team on a fixed term contract.
What we can offer you;
• Competitive salary depending on experience plus commission.
• 25 Days Annual Leave (with an option to buy an extra 5 days)
What’s the purpose of this role?
The Account Management Team Leader is a key role within the RM Technology Account Management team designed to deliver the significant growth aspirations within the sales team through coaching and driving ambition.
The role will lead the Account Management team to deliver the retention and growth targets from the existing customer base and will work closely with the Prospecting Team Leader and the New Business Sales Team Leader to ensure the delivery of the revenue and profitability targets.
The Account Management Team Leader is expected to influence at senior levels within our customer base, across industry and within RM Education.
What does the job entail?
The duties of an Account Management Team Leader are wide ranging, but ultimately involves;
- Direct line management of the Account Management Team members
- Drive team performance to achieve and exceed all KPIs
- Complete specified monthly reporting accurately, efficiently and in the correct time scale
- Develop and maintain high performance standards in the Account Managers through leadership, on-going training, motivation and periodic evaluation
- Recruit, retain and develop the members of the Account Management team
- Plan and conduct monthly motivational team meetings
- Conduct performance review meetings alongside the Head of Sales as needed
- Demonstrate inspirational management and leadership of people and resources
- Lead the Account Management team to maximise revenue potential and ensure the budget expectations are exceeded
- Ensure sales related KPIs, as well as retention and growth targets, are achieved
- Manage key relationships and accounts as required
- Monitor market conditions, customer, and competitor behaviours to propose strategies to maximise growth
- Pro-actively collaborate with the wider Sales & Marketing division
- Develop and execute short and long-term plans for the Account Management team to achieve set growth objectives
- Ensure working practices across the team are aligned and consistent to drive sustainable retention and growth aspirations
- Produce weekly metrics for the Head of Sales relating to the defined retention and growth objectives, sales performance and associated KPIs
- Maintain the relationship of the Account Management team with New Business Sales team, ensuring that divisional collaboration works effectively to achieve revenue growth
What are we looking for?
As the right candidate for the role of Account Management Team Leader, you will have some of the following:
- Experienced Team Leader with proven prior sales management experience
- Proven success in delivering retention, sales and pipeline generation targets from a sales team with varying levels of competence
- Strong financial and commercial awareness with experience of exceeding targets
- Demonstrable experience in inspiring passion through mentoring and coaching to develop a highly motivated, successful team
- Highly effective interpersonal skills and ability to influence at all levels
- Be capable of independent decision making with excellent judgement being applied
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Be creative and a resourceful problem solver
What’s in it for you?
Our competitive core benefits package includes 25 Days Annual Leave (with an option to buy an extra 5 days), a Performance Related Bonus Scheme, membership of our Group Personal Pension with higher contribution levels available from the Company if you choose to contribute more, Private Medical Healthcare, Income Protection, Life Assurance (4 times salary) and enhanced family leave.
We also offer voluntary benefits such as Cycle to Work Scheme, Family Private Medical Healthcare, Dental Plan, Health Cash Plan, Critical Illness Cover, Health Assessments (cost deducted over 12 months), Give as You Earn and an Employee Referral Scheme.
What else do I need to know?
With RM being named Top Employer for another year running, it is a great time to join us. We are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve, and to creating an inclusive and flexible workplace where all our colleagues can be themselves and succeed on merit.
Before you apply, read a bit more about ’Five to Drive’ and how we’re driving the right behaviours in our people. Be Brave. Be Curious. Win Together. Make It Simple. Consider It Done.
Due to Covid this role is currently home based. Once we return to our offices, RM is committed to enabling flexible working in every shape and form to enable individuals to achieve their best in a place and way that works for them. It is expected that you will have a nominated base RM office, with day to day working arrangements to be agreed with your manager.
calendar_today5 hours ago