Recruitment Consultant - IT (BB-5DB43)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
- Conduct first-level candidate search and selection activities to execute job orders in Hong Kong. Activities include job and organization analysis, database search, media, social networking site coverage, phone/face-to-face interview, proposal write-up, offer closing, etc.
- Manage and expand the placed contractor/staff pool; human resources management responsibilities for contractors;
- Strike a good balance between service quality and profitability;
- Fully utilize various recruitment systems in compliance with workflow and quality standards.
Yrs of Total Post-Quali Exp 4.0
- Bachelor’s Degree/Higher Diploma or above in Computer Science, Engineering, Marketing, Business, Human Resources or related disciplines;
- At least 4 years' working experience, preferably in IT recruitment, headhunting, ICT sales, application development or technical support roles; less experienced applicants may be considered as Associate Consultant;
- Good knowledge and experience in using some of the contemporary social media e.g. Linkedin, WhatsApp, Facebook, WeChat, etc.
- A brilliant communicator with excellent, professional negotiation, counselling and selling competencies;
- Good interpersonal skills, willing to build and reinforce long lasting relationship with clients;
- Adaptive to the change of client needs and procedures, conform to the highest level of service quality;
- Able to quickly capture and apply the ICT hot skills and market trends on proactive and ongoing basis;
- Fluent in English, Putonghua Speaking is a plus.
Last Update 03/07/2019
Apply To email@example.com
Direct Line 3978 8086
This is an online active job list, but not an exhausted list. Top senior, sensitive, confidential and inactive jobs are not listed here. Please read the Disclaimer and Information Collection Statement . Copyright 1990-2020. InfoTech Services (Hong Kong) Limited. All rights reserved.
calendar_today2 days ago