Corporate Banking, Relationship Manager - Korean Speaking (BB-19A77)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium HK
• Have experienced in diverse fields of corporate and structured finances, including syndicated loans, acquisitions and LBOSs, fund leverage loans
• Able to analyze corporate and transaction structure and make several types of full-fledged reports for the credit process both in KOREAN and ENGLISH.
• Capable to analyze the business and finances of the borrower and organize risk factors of credit and security, and suggest mitigation methods if needed.
• Develop and maintain relationships with major financial institutions to find and secure new transactions covering various sectors.
• Coordinate professionally with middle and back teams in KYC, facility agreement, drawdown, and other related issues.
- Degree in Business / Finance / Accounting
- 5~7 years of solid experience in related job
- Can work independently and report to senior management
- Good command of written and spoken Korean and English is MUST.
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Hardworking, responsible and able to work under pressure
- Strong problem solving skills
calendar_today1 day ago
work https://neuvoo.com/img/logos/talent-nexus-efinancialcareers-hk.png?empname=JKS Consulting Limited