Controller (Health Products) (BB-151A0)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
Our client is A leading global retailer in Hong Kong
- Develop strategic plans to achieve budgeted revenue, profit margin and year-on-year growth, covering health supplement, Chinese medicine, eye, foot, RX, family planning products, etc.
- Coordinate and manage inter-department communication – from Merchandising to Logistics to Store Operations, and with external suppliers, to ensure full commitment and participation in the delivery of marketing programs.
- Develop and achieve planned goals in sales, mark-up, mark-downs, shortages, turnover, gross profit and controllable elements of new profits.
- Control sell-through, stock levels and deliveries in order to stay within the stock plan and to increase turnover.
- Monitor / negotiate with suppliers for favourable terms and plan major programs.
- Work closely with marketing to plan and coordinate all promotional activities to boost sales.
- Conduct sales analysis reviews with Buyers and subsequently with suppliers.
- Drive Own Label & Exclusive participation in accordance with Group target.
- Work closely with International Buying / Regional Own Brand team to source products that have maximum growth potential in the market.
- Overview merchandise planning and category re-engineering.
- Degree holder in Business Management, Retail Management or related discipline with minimum of 15 years hands-on buying experience in the health care sector.
- Proven track record in planning and implementing merchandising strategies, taking into consideration customer profile, classifications, resource structure, major vendors, consumer buying trends, items and price points.
- Meticulous with good business acumen
- Excellent negotiation abilities and influencing skills
- Excellent planning, communication, numeracy and organizing skills
- Proficient in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Able to deliver results in a fast-paced dynamic environment
Interested parties, please send your CV in MS Word format with an indication on present and expected salary to Mr. Lee via email at firstname.lastname@example.org , thanks!
calendar_today3 days ago