Senior Accountant (Business Unit Finance) (BB-21A3F)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk HK
Job Description :
Our client isa Chinese e-commerce, retail and technology conglomerate is seeking a Senior Accountant to support their operations.
- Participate in the construction of overseas regional financial support system.
- Continue to optimize APAC financial processes, identify and control risk points, establish/improve financial policy/procedures and promoting the automation and systematization of financial processes.
- Support local compliance in APAC, including but not limited to compliance reporting, taxation, treasury and other related compliance and risk control matter.
- Participate in the preparation of management reports and execution of budgeting; Participate in business discussions and provide forward-looking financial support for business operations and back-office teams;
- Summarize, analyze and refining overseas business and financial data, analyze and evaluate the business operation status, key projects middle/back-office resources utilization, provide financial advice and assist business decisions.
- Personal qualities: honest, tenacity, diligence, strong team spirit also a self-starter, able to deliver under tight deadline between conflicting priorities;
- Clear and logical thinker, strong execution and communication skills;
- Member of HKICPA or equivalent with Bachelor degree in related disciplines;
- More than 3 years relevant commercial experience and/or consulting experience in audit firms or other related professional firms in managing business strategy, and operations;
- Language proficiency in both Mandarin and English.
calendar_today1 day ago
work Kelly Services Hong Kong Ltd