Operation Support Consultant (Bank) (BB-F5FFC)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
• Review the existing IT operation process and control, as well as the organization structure
• Define and document the detail of operation process and control between Technical Services, Application Production Support Team and Operation Team.
• Define and document suitable tooling and work process to align with the operation process, and maintain such knowledge base using MS SharePoint to facilitate further use.
• Follow relevant control policies defined by Client and would be required to work on shift roster basis and provide 7x24 onsite and on-call support
• Educate the Operation team, Technical services and application production support team the functionality of tools such as batch job scheduling, backup and recovery, etc.
• With the understanding of respective operation process and the identification of improvement needed, work with relevant support parties to make recommendation of automation and/or process revamp to streamline the operation and strengthen the processing .
• Define the best practice and R&R between Technical services team, operation team and operation support team.
• Degree in relevant discipline
• 3 years banking data centre operation environment knowledge
• At least 5 years technical support and/or data centre operation experience
• Knowledge of common banking operation is a must
• Technical skills include but not limited to AS/400, AIX, Windows Servers, DB2, Oracle
• Good knowledge in ITSM tooling, system monitoring tool and job scheduling tool such as Remedy, Patrol and Control-M.
• Good communication in English and Cantonese
calendar_today4 hours ago