Associate Director, Product Management (CCPL) – Retail Banking (BB-03360)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It%26#39;s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We%26#39;re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Candidate will partner with internal and external parties to manage the credit card and credit card loan products
- Initiating and articulating various card projects in applicable business segments
- Ensuring the credit card strategy is aligned with the bank%26#39;s overall strategy for various segments
- Contributing and implementing service enhancement programs for existing customers from product management perspective
- Managing the credit card product suite on an on-going basis
- Working with internal risk and control stakeholders to ensure adherence to processes and guidelines
- Communicating with senior executives and managing discussions to reach actionable conclusions
- Providing support to frontline staff with product related questions and issues
Our Ideal Candidate
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to trend data from disparate sources and time frames
- Strong understanding of cards and/or loans programs and product design
- Knowledge of Retail Banking regulations and guidelines; exposure in financial institution operations preferred
- 1-2+ years of digital experience and/or product/service development
- 1-2+ years of Product Ownership experience
- Fluent English and Cantonese (preferred)
- A bachelor%26rsquo;s degree in a relevant discipline
- An ability to think strategically and creatively
- A strong customer focus with exceptional relationship, interpersonal and communication skills
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our . We welcome conversations on flexible working.
calendar_today4 hours ago
info Full time
work Standard Chartered