Contract Analyst Programmer (Bid Ref 33539-1) (BB-51B3A)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk HK
Relevant Field Others
Deadline 23 Feb 2021
Contract Period 01 Apr 2021 to 31 Mar 2022
Payroll under InfoTech
Employer Business public sector
Location Base Yau Ma Tei / Mong Kok / Kwun Tong / Taikoo
Monthly Salary Range HK$ 0 - 0
- Serve a contract assignment under InfoTech's headcount, full-time second to serve a client with the public sector;
System Administrator / Programmer and Helpdesk Support
- To work as a member of Helpdesk team;
- To develop system / application programs using Sharepoint, XML script, Kixtart and Powershell;
- To prepare, maintain and deploy master copy of each PCs;
- To assist in the Helpdesk services for BD including both headquarters and other remote offices;
- To provide technical support to end users in installation, configuration and using of software assigned by BD;
- To conduct system health check and maintain the operation of PC/LAN and computer systems of the department;
- To assist in the setup of user PCs and accounts in both headquarters and other remote offices;
- To maintain IT inventory of the department;
- To setup and deploy IT equipment to the users;
- To assist BD IT staff in supporting BD systems as assigned by the supervisor(s);
- To perform other IT-related duties in the capacity as Analyst Programmer or as instructed by BD.
Yrs of Total Post-Quali Exp 3.0
Requirements 1. The proposed candidate(s) must have at least 2 years of solid working experiences in administration and support of Lotus Notes System (R8.5) or above;
2. The proposed candidate(s) must have at least 2 years of solid working experiences in supporting OGCIO's Confidential Messaging Application (CMSG) and Mobile Confidential Mail Service (MCMS);
3. The proposed candidate(s) must have at least 6 months of solid working experiences in system programming using KiXtart script, XML script and Powershell script for government department(s);
4. The proposed candidate(s) must have at least 6 months of solid working experiences in supporting Building Information Modeling (BIM) software and administration of Microsoft Windows Group Policy; and
5. Any bids that fail to meet the above requirements and the mandatory requirements or the proposed candidate(s) cannot report duty on or before 1 April 2021 would not be considered.
. At least 2 years' experience in Lotus Notes Mail Admin. & Technical Support (LNM);
. At least 2 years' experience in Microsoft Active Directory Administration (ADA);
. At least 6 months' experience in Microsoft Officer SharePoint Server Administration (MSP);
. 2 years' experience in Server Virtualisation Technology (SVT) is an advantage;
. 2 years' experience in Windows 7/8/10 (W10) is an advantage;
. 2 years' experience in System Backup Operation (BKO) is an advantage;
. 2 years' experience in Confidential Mail System (CMS) is an advantage;
. 6 months' experience in Windows Programming (WPG) is an advantage.
. At least 5 years' experience in work with the Government (GOV);
. At least 5 years' experience in helpdesk call handling (HDT).
- Bachelor's degree/Higher Diploma in Computer Science, IT or equivalent;
- At least 3 years' post-qualification experience in which at least 1 year's relevant experience in a similar post and in a comparable capacity.
Last Update 05 Feb 2021
Apply To firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct Line 2836 0363
This is an online active job list, but not an exhausted list. Top senior, sensitive, confidential and inactive jobs are not listed here. Please read the Disclaimer and Information Collection Statement . Copyright 1990-2020. InfoTech Services (Hong Kong) Limited. All rights reserved.
calendar_today2 days ago