Portfolio Manager - Asian High Yield (BB-8E927)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium HK
To support its fast-growing HK-based asset management business, the firm is looking for an experienced Portfolio Manager to develop its Asian High-Yield credit Asset Management capacity.
- Manage Asian High-Yield investments
- Formulate and implement investment policy, strategy and asset allocation;
- Closely monitor investment portfolio performance in order to achieve the fund’s investment objectives;
- Assist in private fund projects and discretionary accounts management, liaising with service providers and other stakeholders.
- Play a key role in marketing efforts and roadshows
- Degree Holder in Finance or Business related disciplines.
- Expertise in the Asian High Yield asset class with minimum 3 years of solid experience in asset management relating to portfolio management and fund operation and product development for fixed income products.
- Solid understanding about middle and back office operations, risk controls and investment process of asset management firms.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese (including Mandarin).
- Good relationship management & communication skills
calendar_today2 days ago
work https://neuvoo.com/img/logos/talent-nexus-efinancialcareers-hk.png?empname=Yuanyin International Limited