Associate, Customer Service (BB-01FD7)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!Assists function head to maintain a smooth, effective, and efficient daily operations of CS team. Contributes to the operations department by processing POS requests, performing both customer counter service and hotline service to provide quality customer service to customer, and any administrative duties as assigned.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Customer Counter Service and Hotline Service
- Performs counter service and hotline service in order to deliver quality service to customer.
a) Maintains high levels of customer satisfaction;
b) Ensures benchmarks for CSC are met.
2) POS Requests
- Performs POS duties assigned by supervisor in order to ensure timely delivery of services by meeting departmental benchmarks.
a) Handles POO quotations; Distributes L&D cheques and confirmation documents to agency office or customers;
b) Handles written enquiry and email enquiry both from clients and agents;
c) Handles duplicate policy;
d) Cheques cancellation preparation;
e) Direct Journal (DJ) / Payment Journal (PJ) preparation.
- Generates and maintains reports as per approved format in order to support managers in making timely decisions based on accurate data.
a) Prepares reports / analyses as requested by management;
b) Handles daily CN report / Suspend item report / cashier daily collection report, etc.;
c) AIA Vitality monthly report follow up;
- Provides administrative support and performs other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by supervisor in order to meet operational and / or other requirements.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- University / college graduate plus 2 years relevant experience or Form Five graduate plus 4-5 years relevant experience;
- Effective problem solving and interpersonal skills;
- Presentable and effective verbal and written communication skills;
- Effective organization & planning skills;
- Administration knowledge in responsible area(s);
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.
calendar_today1 day ago
info Full time
work AIA Group