Principal Investment, Credit Investment, Analyst, Hong Kong (BB-E6F06)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
Job Description :
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Principal Investment invests in real estate equity and debt, corporate equity and debt, growth equity and infrastructure worldwide. Consisting of over 900 professionals in 25 offices in 15 countries, our business operates on a global platform and we are one of the largest managers of private capital globally.
We are looking to hire an analyst or associate in the credit investment team in Hong Kong.
We are looking for a highly-motivated individual with a passion for markets who is looking to challenge themselves. The successful candidate will be empowered from day one to help drive profitability for the business through a strong emphasis in finding opportunities in market inefficiencies and delivering solutions for the firm and its stakeholders
How You Will Fulfill Your Potential:
The successful applicant will be a member of the Principal Investment Credit team covering corporate credit in China and Southeast Asia. Focus will be on direct lending for special situations (loan + warrants, convertible bonds, preferred equity) and sponsor financing (mezzanine debt, unitranche debt).
• Analyzing and valuing potential investment opportunities through building complex financial models and industry diligence
• Contributing to the preparation and presentation of investment opportunities for the consideration of the Goldman Sachs internal investment committee
• Participating in the monitoring of new and existing portfolio investments, and attending monitoring sessions with the portfolio companies' management RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 1-3 year(s) of investment banking or investing experience
- Fluency in Mandarin Chinese or experience in Southeast Asia a plus
- Strong financial modeling (high proficiency in Excel) and accounting skills a must
- Corporate valuation skills with regards to various types of assets (equities, credit, real estate)
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and be flexible to requests and deadlines
- Extensive traveling should be expected
calendar_today5 days ago
info Full time
work Goldman Sachs Services Private Limited