Credit Analyst (BB-1C6A0)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk HK
Our client is a well-established commercial bank. They are looking for suitable candidate to fill the above-mentioned position.
- Perform assessment and provide recommendation on credit proposals for retail, commercial and corporate banking customers to facilitate management approval
- Ensure compliance of internal and external credit policies and regulatory requirements
- Assist in ad-hoc credit risk related projects when necessary
- Bachelor or above in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines with CFP or FRM qualifications preferred
- At least 3 years of credit approval experience in banking industry
- Good knowledge of retail, commercial and corporate lending products, including but not limited to personal unsecured lending, mortgage, general banking facilities, syndications and project finance, etc.
- Detailed minded with good credit sense
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English
Interested parties please forward your CV in word format with current and expected salary to s email@example.com
calendar_today1 day ago