Chief Executive Officer / Chief Investment Officer (REIT) (BB-0E1A6)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium HK
- Act as the leader of the REIT formation and IPO.
- Acting as the Sole Responsible officer for the fund.
- Lead the capital management, investment strategy, risk management and serve as the until decision maker as the portfolio formation.
- Overseeing the investment platform daily operation and exercise close supervision to middle and back office, evaluating properties on the market for potential acquisitions, as well as properties in the existing portfolio for potential divestments
- Exercise Identification and evaluation on potential investment and secure a continuous pipeline for the REIT.
- Work with the COO for the management of daily operations on fund management business
- Oversees all process of investment projects from origination, valuation to deals execution and completion.
- Serve as the Company’s primary strategic level contact with an assigned group of investors
- Act as the SFC licensed responsible officer to carry out type 9 regulated activities.
- Degree or above in any related disciplines.
- Minimum 10 years of related working experience.
- Candidate must have strong investment experience in real estate market.
- Candidate must have REIT management or launching experience.
- Candidate must be qualified as an SFC type 9 unconditional Principal RO.
- Stable working hour.
- Stable career
- Competitive year end bonus.
- Great annual leave package
- Great Career progression.
- Fully comprehensive medical insurance and personal insurance
- Great MPF Pension Scheme
For further information, please contact our Douglas Au at 2523 9994.
calendar_today2 days ago
work https://neuvoo.com/img/logos/talent-nexus-efinancialcareers-hk.png?empname=HARBRIDGE PARTNERS