(Job Ad ONLY) Information Technology Assistant (Non-Shift) update on 16th Oct 2020 (BB-F4A66)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
Job Description :
A HKSAR Government Department
Provide PC/LAN helpdesk support
- To provide helpdesk service to computer end users;
- To carry out on-site support and provide recovery action according to prescribed procedures;
- To assist in workstation or networked equipment setup, scheduling and monitoring computer equipment installation/relocation and perform site preparation work;
- To maintain inventory records of end-user computer hardware, perform physical checks and maintain procedure manuals and documentation;
- To install and test hardware and software, and any other system tools;
- To assist the procurement exercise of IT facilities such as preparing procurement specifications and evaluation;
- To assist with the Laboratory Information Management System upgrade project; and
- To carrying out any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- HKDSE or HKCEE with five pass subjects include Chinese and English;
- At least 2 years' experience in PC/LAN helpdesk support for Windows PC;
- With a willing to learn attuite.
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as senior position.
To apply for this position, please send your full résumé to Contract @kellyservices.com.hk in word format indicating the reference number and title.
If you are not contacted by our consultants within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. All applications will be treated in strict confidence, and used for recruitment purposes only in accordance with Kelly Services Hong Kong Limited's Privacy Notice.
calendar_today3 days ago
info Full time
work Kelly Services Hong Kong Ltd