Private Banker/ Relationship Manager, Greater China (BB-A136F)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
What is the opportunity?
RBC is well positioned for international families that call Asia their home. With a strategic focus on “Asia’s Global Families”, we specialize in helping families living in Greater China with connectivity to Canada, the US or UK. Whether clients have come from one of these jurisdictions, family members living abroad, business interests, investments or considering permanent relocation, we understand these complexities and our team works collaboratively as one unit across regions / time zones to service these clients’ cross border needs.
As a Private Banker/ Relationship Manager, Greater China, You will be responsible for building, developing and maintaining long term China, Taiwan and Hong Kong HNW / UHNW client relationships that have connectivity to RBC’s global network across Canada, the United States and the British Isles. RBC Wealth Management offers an integrated approach to wealth planning, investments and credit its global network of specialists across Asia, North America and the British Isles. By drawing on your already strong personal contact HNW / UHNW network in Greater China and with proven sales results, you will provide your client relationships the opportunity to access the full capabilities of our “One RBC” footprint.
What will you do?
- Building, developing and maintaining long term client relationships by drawing on your already strong personal contact network.
- Providing advice and investment solutions according to relevant legal and compliance requirements and sales efficiency standards and client profiling needs.
- Identify customer needs and recommend solutions to address these needs, such as financing, streamlining of cash management operations, foreign currency solutions, etc.
- Be the brand ambassador for the bank to the clients.
- Ensure and abide by the relevant KYC, Due Diligence, AML and Cross border activities and compliance to policies, procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Follow and adhere to the bank’s code of ethics and the Cross Border regulations.
- Assist in other ad-hoc projects and client related matters.
What do you need to succeed?
- Minimum 5 years’ professional experience successfully advising High Net Worth Clients
- Proven track record in acquisition success and extensive product and investment knowledge
- Outstanding relationship management capabilities with strong analytical, risk management, marketing, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of the Wealth Management industry with deep understanding around the Compliance and Regulatory framework
- Strong client acquisition, retention and business development skills
- Relevant qualifications to fulfil Hong Kong and Singapore regulatory requirements
- Experience in Canada or US sales related role
- Strong language skills in English, Putonghua and Cantonese
- Strong networking capabilities
- Familiarity with either the US, Canada or UK markets in relation to clients, and also the prevailing regulatory requirements would be preferable
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to building close relationships with the business
- Access to a variety of job opportunities across business and geographies
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.
Address: Level 15, Cheung Kong Center, 2 Queen's Road Central
Work Hours/Week: 40
Work Environment: Office
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type: Salary + Variable Bonus
Required Travel (%): 0-25
People Manager: No
Application Deadline: 03/31/2021
Platform: Wealth Management
Req ID: 217837
calendar_today5 days ago