Consulting - Big Data Engineering (BB-BE9AB)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk HK
·Client-facing interaction including providing analyses, recommendations, presentations and advice to clients.
· Innovates new approach or adapts existing methods to create possible better alternative solutions to solve complex problems.
· Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to project goals and define project approach to achieve business goals.
· Delivers analytics projects including but not limited to Marketing Mix Modeling, Multi-Channel Attribution, Big Data Analytics, Pricing and Promotion, Trade Promotion Analytics, Customer Segmentation analytics, Markdown Optimization.
·Minimum of bachelor's degree required in related field; strong preference for fields of study in data science, statistics, economics and social sciences.
· Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in management consulting or industry e.g. in marketing, sales and customer service capacity.
· Minimum of 3 years delivery experience in advanced modeling environment: strong understanding of statistical concepts and predictive modeling. (e.g., AI neural networks, multi-scalar dimensional models, logistic regression techniques, machine-based learning (i.e. Azure, TensorFlow, etc.)
· At least 5 expertise with the Microsoft suite (including advanced Excel skills with embedded Pivot Tables & Macros; advanced PowerPoint usage)
· At least 3 years' experience with predictive analytics tools which may include R / Revo R, SAS, Python, Spark
· Working experience of doing predictive modeling work on Google Cloud Platform.#LI-SF1
calendar_today1 day ago