Investor Relations Director/Manager (BB-5BFCE)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
- Working closely with CEO and other internal departments in formulating the investor relations strategy.
- Develop and manage Investor Relations, Corporate Public Relations, Communications and Image Strategies/ Programs.
- Analysis of investment sectors, description of competitive landscape, and news search;
- Organize and attend investment presentations, conduct meetings and corporate events
- Liaise closely with internal and external parties to prepare press release, annual report, presentations, script and Q&A for meetings with analysts, investors and reporters.
- Acting as the point of contact to investors, fund managers, analysts, government bodies and media on all the investor relations enquiries.
- Managing and participating in various investor communication channels such as road shows, conferences, meetings and results briefings.
- Bachelor or Master's Degree in Finance, Business Administration, Economics, Accounting, or related fields;
- Minimum 6 years professional experience in Listed Company with Corporate Communication / Investor Relations / Equity Research experience
- Good connection with investment community, fund managers, analysts, etc.
- Proficiency of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Able to meet tight schedule and work under pressure.
- Fluent in Mandarin is a MUST.
calendar_today2 days ago