Senior Credit Analyst (BB-DB660)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk HK
Natixis is the international corporate and investment banking, asset management, insurance and financial services arm of Groupe BPCE, the 2nd-largest banking group in France with 31.2 million clients spread over two retail banking networks, Banque Populaire and Caisse d’Epargne.
With more than 17,000 employees, Natixis has a number of areas of expertise that are organized into four main business lines: Asset & Wealth Management, Corporate & Investment Banking, Insurance and Specialized Financial Services.
A global player, Natixis has its own client base of companies, financial institutions and institutional investors as well as the client base of individuals, professionals and small and medium-size businesses of Groupe BPCE’s banking networks.
Natixis CIB Asia Pacific provides regional corporate and financial institution clients with tailor-made financing and capital markets solutions as well as access to global financial markets, while supporting the development of Natixis’ European and international clients in Asia Pacific
- Within Natixis Credit Risk Department, in charge of credit and counterparty risk management for Asian Corporations
- Report to the Natixis Head of Credit Risk Asia Pacific
- Focus on the assessment of the credit and counterparty risk of Natixis Asian corporate clients wherever the exposure is booked within Natixis organization and for all business lines and transaction types
- Participate in Natixis credit and watch-list committees concerning corporate clients and provide an independent credit opinion.
- Support management in the implementation of all aspects of the credit risk function including implementation of processes, tools and systems to identify, assess, measure, manage, monitor and report credit risks
- Manage the process for developing and maintaining risk policies and procedures and risk limits
- Monitor major and critical risk issues and elevate to more senior levels when appropriate
- Perform and supervise the credit risk assessment on corporate customers and prospects
- Ensure strict adherence of regional credit risk management with the banks global and regional credit policies and procedures
- Alert management on any significant credit deterioration of any corporate customer or sector
- Is the contact person where credit risk topics are discussed with regulatory authorities or audit teams, whether internal or external
- Ensure approved credit limits are properly reflected in the systems and that any excess is followed by remedial action in a timely manner
- Proven experience in credit risk analysis and management or audit across various sectors, counterparty types and transactions
- At least 5 years of experience as senior credit analyst or auditor in banking
- Strong attention to details and organizational skills
- Working experience in interacting with regulators, auditors
- Good understanding of financial analytics and modelling, stress-testing
- Excellent inter-personal, oral and writing skills
- Strong experience in structured and corporate finance.
- Proficient in Word, Excel/VBA, PowerPoint
calendar_today2 days ago