HR Partner iptiQ Asia-Pacific (BB-D8F99)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk HK
iptiQ is a risk tech start-up within Swiss Re Group. Swiss Re is one of the world’s leading providers of reinsurance, insurance and other forms of insurance-based risk transfer. We anticipate and manage a wide variety of risks, from natural catastrophes and climate change to cybercrime.
iptiQ provides digital, bespoke and transparent L&H and P&C protection products in a B2B2C manner. Founded in 2014, we're transforming the way consumers buy insurance with a unique digital insurance engine which incorporates the latest technology with world-class underwriting capabilities. We build strong partnerships to sell insurance via trusted brands.
iptiQ offers a flexible working environment where curious and adaptable people thrive. Are you interested in joining us?
• You will act as a trusted HR Partner to advise and counsel the iptiQ APAC leadership team on all HR solutions and in collaboration with the business leaders, you will co-own and drive the people strategy execution in Asia.
• You will co-create the People agenda for iptiQ along with the iptiQ HR Head and execute the strategy in the APAC region, adapting it for local needs. In addition you may also have responsibility for pan iptiQ People initiatives along with the rest of the team.
• You will partner with the business leaders to invest and build the iptiQ APAC human capital to enable the ambitious business growth, including optimization of organizational design, workforce planning, employee branding, talent acquisitions, culture integration and capability development.
About the role
• Partner with the business leaders to define and execute the People agenda for iptiQ APAC and ensure the alignment with the business strategies and overall human capital strategy
• Act as a trusted sparring partner and coach to senior managers, supporting and challenging them on people decisions, providing people solutions and interventions to support the growth
• Lead and implement organizational development initiatives and change management projects related to people and culture in iptiQ APAC, in collaboration with the Global and country HR
• Manage the investment in human capital to enable the business growth including optimization of organizational design, workforce planning, talent acquisition and retention, culture integration and capability development.
• Drive and own the execution of functional and departmental performance management, talent review, succession planning, leadership development and compensation planning.
• Strategically advise and support business leaders on executive recruiting and hiring strategies, including global mobility
• Work closely with the local HR to manage recruitment process and handle local ER and employee escalated queries
• Work across organizational borders ensuring that all HR processes are managed consistently
• Contribute to global and regional HR projects as needed and appropriate
About the team
• Reporting to Head HR HK & Korea, you will be part of the APAC HR team based in HK to support the iptiQ APAC business. You are expected to have close alignment to the Global HR iptiQ team and be part of the team. In addition you will work closely with other HR partners/generalists in APAC, as well as specialists from OPD, Reward and Service Delivery to provide pragmatic and commercial HR solutions and services.
• This is a multi-faceted position in a high performing, rapidly growing and dynamic environment, with significant change management activities
• A bachelor's degree or equivalent and 10+ years of work experience in Human Resources, with at least 5 years in HR Business Partnering, ideally in the Asia-Pacific region and a global and matrix organisation
• Experience working in the technology sector. Scaling businesses in a hi-tech environment is desired
• Experienced professional with in-depth HR expertise of all human resources core topics such as performance, reward, culture, organisational design and people development is desirable
• Proven track record of successful implementation of HR related projects and change/transformation projects
• Personable individual with very strong relationship building, collaboration and interpersonal skills
• Exceptional client management and stakeholder management skills
• Capability to effectively influence and reach aligned results with senior executives and within HR
• Strong execution focus and results oriented
• Able to work with ambiguity, handle multiple tasks simultaneously and to set priorities in parallel
• Comfortable in working within a dynamic, global and matrix environment with changing priorities
• High level of integrity and trustworthy
• Strong problem solving and decision making skills
• Analytical mindset and strong business acumen
• Knowledge of HR systems and processes
• Willingness and flexibility for travelling regionally as needed
• Fluent in written and spoken Business English; Mandarin languages preferred but optional
Keywords: Insurance Tech, HR, APAC
Reference Code: 97582
Job Segment: Underwriter, HR, Change Management, Performance Management, Recruiting, Insurance, Human Resources, Management
calendar_today1 day ago