Financial Reporting Manager (BB-528D9)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
Job Description :
- Ensure financial statements and reports, Group's report are produced in an accurate and timely manner.
- Oversee tax related developments and matters
- Formulate and improve financial control procedures and processes to maintain financial integrity, financial soundness of the business.
- Access impacts on financial reporting for new accounting policies and standards new industry requirements
- Review and identify areas of improvement, lead on-going efficiency improvement initiatives, system developments and projects to meet the changing environment and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure annual audit schedules, annual audit report and annual regulatory returns are produced in an accurate and timely manner.
- Liaise with internal / external auditors and internal customers.
- Participate in ad hoc projects when required.
calendar_today1 day ago
work eTeam Workforce Pte Ltd