Marketing Manager (BB-9AA8A)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
Our Client is A Large Retail Conglomerate
The job holder will lead a team of 5 subordinates to design and execute branding, advertising and promotion activities for the Business Unit. In particular, s/he will drive bank promotion in Hong Kong and China, premium development, local store marketing, and own brand promotions.
- Formulate the marketing and corporate communication strategies for the business.
- Design marketing communication programmes to increase consumer awareness of the brand proposition particularly in new locations.
- Execute a PR programme in line with corporate objectives to promote the brand to consumers and the business community.
- Monitor and review results of marketing, advertising and sales campaigns, recommending changes for improvement.
- Manage design and content of promotional programmes to project a clear value message.
- Choose appropriate media to achieve marketing objectives, setting media and production schedules
- Commission market research to influence and direct future marketing plans based upon a thorough understanding of the consumer and market place.
- Recruit, train, direct and appraise performance of marketing staff.
- A professional marketer with substantial experience in Marketing
- Well established connections with consumer media, credit card issuing banks, and premium suppliers
- University graduate
- An influencer who can convince and mobilize all parties in the organization to reach common goals and objectives.
- Knowledge of latest marketing trends and methods
- A team player with excellent people management and interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated, positive and professional
- Ability to work against tight deadlines
- Track record of marketing creativity and delivery of change
- Hands on manager who ensures the quality of outcome of all marketing plans
calendar_today4 days ago