Network Engineer - Security (BB-E1470)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk HK
- Participates in the design, development, evaluation, documentation and third level support of Managed Firewall Service. Provides major input in the product lifecycle.
- Develop security architectures for Hosted and CPE based Firewall model, ensuring the solutions meets business objective and product offers.
- To approve and prioritize security change request from customers. Reviewing customers’ tasks required to minimize the potential security risks.
- Maintain configuration backup, logging and reporting system in the security architectures. Perform firmware and patch updates as necessary.
- Work closely with MPLS, internet and MSSP team in firewall deployment.
- Provide support and training to operation team on security issues.
- Work with vendors to research and identify new technologies to solve specific business needs.
- 3 years of experience in Network Security
- Degree holder in IT / CS / Engineering
- CISSP, CISA, CCNA,CNSE security certification preferred
- Experience of designing and implementing scalable security solutions in high availability, multi-tenant environment in Service Provider or Telecom. Operation experience in managed security service or MSSP is a plus.
- Deep knowledge in major brand firewall products, especially on Cisco ASA andPalo Alto firewall.
- Strong knowledge in next-generation firewall. Hand-on experiences in deploying firewall solutions with application control, HA, IPSEC and SSL VPN, IDS/IPS, anti-virus gateway, URL filtering, etc.
- Good knowledge in MPLS, BGP, LAN/WAN, Routing protocol, traffic monitoring.
- Understanding in system applications such as VMware, Active Directory, Linux OS.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
calendar_today1 day ago