Digital Product Owner (BB-161EE)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk HK
Dairy Farm is a leading pan-Asian retailer operating over 6,500 outlets, and employing over 180,000 people across 11 countries. Dairy Farm’s total annual sales exceeded US$17 billion and has a customer base of over 1 billion consumers across its highly diversified businesses. The Group operates supermarkets, health and beauty stores, convenience stores, home furnishings stores and restaurants under well known brands ranging from Wellcome and Mannings, to 7-Eleven, and IKEA. With such a broad offering and wide geographic reach, we welcome applications from candidates with a passion for retail, and a pioneering spirit to join our expanding team.
Digital Product Owner
- Research the market, users and competitors to develop the roadmap
- Drive product requirements definition, product planning and product design of new features and enhancements. Work cross-functionally to launch new features
- Establish the scum framework for the project and secures scrum team and management team working agreements.
- Develop epics, themes and stories in line with assessed value to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value and which are aligned to the product strategy and business objectives
- Communicate the vision and direction to the development and creative teams with regards to the project and product requirements
- Responsible for setting, prioritising and evaluating work delivered from outsource partners for the products owned e.g. website and mobile apps
- Lead planning of product releases and set expectations for delivery of new features
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in product management or equivalent role with relevant industry experience
- Experience in managing end-to-end product cycle and delivering digital product
- Experience Agile process and principles
Strong in data and analytics
- Good knowledge and experience of consumer facing digital solutions including websites, mobile apps, eCRM, programmatic and marketing automation
- Knowledge of software development / engineering, ideally with software development experience
- Ability to manage and lead across highly cross-functional teams
- Good attention to detail with excellent organisational and time management skills
- Bachelor degree in a technology-related field or MBA.
The Firm (Dairy Farm / Banner)is responsible for ensuring that all personal information collected from each Candidate presented to Dairy Farm is used for recruitment purposes only and the data collection process is in accordance with all applicable laws and compliant with the Code of Practice on Human Resource Management.
calendar_today1 day ago